Sunday, February 26, 2012

Perhaps this answers some questions.


Click-n-print and stick on your frig with tape so you don't forget to come.

I would advise you remember where this is, because when the manual is done, you are a-gonna want to read it if you are making the journey to the forest.

I will answer as many questions as I can in here, but if I get too confused by this I will direct you to the amazing Wendy V, Organizing Queen.

Or you will just have to figure it out for yourselves. Dig?

3 comments:

  1. How much does it cost? How do we register? Do we have to be like, you know, good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still, like, writing the manual. These are all very good questions! Stay tuned to this channel for eventual answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I'm signed up for whatever it ends up being.

    ReplyDelete